1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Saying hi

Discussion in 'Say Hello and Tell Us Your Story' started by pixie10, Apr 11, 2015.

1. pixie10

pixie10 New Member

Hi everyone,

just stopping in to introduce myself - I'm Anna, 30 and have suffered with general anxiety for about 10 years now. Travel is a big issue for me (especially flying). I have family in Australia which is a big motivator to beat it! Looking forward to hearing your stories and hopefully some helpful advice :)

Anna
    x

2. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

Hi Pixie

First of all welcome to the forum - we hope that you find it help and informative speaking with an array of different people with experience of phobias.

I guess travel phobias are massive in your life and I hope the forum can help in some way.

Regards,

Mark

3. Jade

Jade Member

Hi Anna :) I was wondering if you know what has caused your fear of travelling maybe a childhood event, influence from the media or something else? I always think it’s useful to try and figure out where your phobia stems from and that way you can address the issue head on as I personally find that the key for me is to understand my phobia in any way I can. Anna you said you have family in Australia and I agree that’s going to be a great incentive for you to succeed in gaining control of your phobia. Good luck.