1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What one thing has really made you laugh recently?

Discussion in 'Ask a Question' started by GH0STP03T, Jun 6, 2015.

1. GH0STP03T

GH0STP03T Member

Gets me every time. Whenever I'm feeling low I watch this and I'm in stitches.

2. Jade

Jade Member

Great thread Ghost, laughter can be a great medicine.

What made me laugh is this man's laugh, it's so infectious. This reminded me of a video I watched on youtube it's very funny.

3. Mark

Mark Active Member

I don't know about anyone else but I find that laughter is a great way to forget your troubles - even if just for a short space of time :)

4. GH0STP03T

GH0STP03T Member

Hahaa brilliant. Laughing really is infectious and soothing all the same. Great video Jade!

5. Jade

Jade Member

Glad you enjoyed it haha. Do you know what else I really like about that video, this may sound a bit silly but I love seeing strangers interact like this and something as great as laughter that's bringing them together I think is lovely.I was on a train once traveling home for christmas and it was so packed you couldn't even get a suitcase through the aisles. Everyone worked together to hand each others luggage in a line ( like a pass the parcel) so the person could get off at their stop on time. I just loved seeing the unity of strangers and think this is something that brings me a little comfort and helps me feel more secure so if I started having an anxiety panic I know people would be willing to help me if I needed it.